Tri Acne was developed specifically for active acne and aims to significantly treat moderate to severe active acne as well as acne scarring. This protocol works by targeting the suppression of the overactive oil producing glands (sebaceous glands) under the skin which cause active acne. The treatment uses colorblind technology and is safe for all skin types.
- Noticeable improvement of acne after one treatment
- Causes impairment of the oil producing glands that cause acne.
- Simultaneous collagen stimulation which may improve acne scarring.
- Long term result for active acne may be permanent after a few treatments.
- Safe in all skin types including Asian and dark skin, compared to laser.
Which Acne Conditions Can Be Treated?
- Acne Vulgaris
- Cystic Acne
- Acne Mechanica
Sebaceous glands secrete pore-clogging sebum that contributes to pimples and blackheads. Tri Acne reduces sebum production by damaging these glands, reducing acne and breakouts.
The Tri Acne Procedure destroys microscopic sections of scarred skin while the sonicated medical compound effectively destroys p. acne bacteria.
Other procedures are often painful due to the mechanical insertion of electrodes. By contrast, our treatment protocol uses a controlled skin ablation combined with current to result in an almost painless cosmetic option.
Immediately following the treatment, a sterile sonicated compound specifically developed to reduce the growth of Propionibacterium acnes by 99.9% is applied. This compound also has a strong seboregulating and anti bacterial action, as well as aides to calm and sooth irritated skin by inhibiting the immune response.