Health & Safety
Divine & Free is committed to keeping our clients, staff, and community safe. Please review our health and safety guidelines implemented at our facility.
- We kindly request all clients be feeling well and not showing any signs and symptoms of COVID-19. Should you be feeling ill, please contact us to reschedule your appointment.
- As of March 1, 2022, the Government of Alberta has lifted the mask mandate. Divine & Free staff will continue to wear face masks while in treatment.
Our Commitment To You
You deserve to feel safe. We are proud to offer alternatives to harsh chemicals found in cleaning products and disinfectants by using eco-friendly alternatives at Divine & Free. We know that effective natural, plant-derived cleaning products that are AHS approved may cost a little more, however we take pride in investing in what matters most.
- We ensure we take the time to carefully and diligently disinfect every treatment room between clients.
- All linens are removed to be promptly washed and sanitized and replaced with fresh ones.
- High-touch surfaces such as our non-porous countertops, door knobs, light switches, etc. are disinfected throughout the day at regular intervals.
- Single-use tools and supplies such as files, buffers, gauze pads, etc. are promptly disposed of after use.
- Our implements and tools are high quality surgical steel that get sterilized in our hospital-grade autoclave after your service is complete.
- Hand sanitizing stations are placed strategically throughout the spa.
Our team is happy to answer any questions you may have.