Health & Safety
Divine & Free is committed to keeping our clients, staff, and community safe. Please review our health and safety guidelines implemented at our facility.
- We kindly request all clients be feeling well and not showing any signs and symptoms of COVID-19. Should you be feeling ill or have come into contact with someone unwell, please contact us to reschedule your appointment.
- Individual clients receive a COVID-19 form via the provided email with common screening questions that is to be filled out prior to an appointment. Should the form not be completed online before the appointment time, Divine & Free will provide a copy at the front desk that is required before proceeding to treatment.
- Please arrive to your appointment wearing a face mask and be prepared to sanitize your hands upon entry. Masks are required for the duration of your stay, with the exception of some services (I.E facials.)
Our Commitment To You
You deserve to feel safe. We are proud to offer alternatives to harsh chemicals found in cleaning products and disinfectants by using Melaleuca at Divine & Free. We know that effective natural, plant-derived cleaning products may cost a little more, however we take pride in investing in what matters most.
- All staff wear masks.
- We ensure we take the time to carefully and diligently disinfect every treatment room between clients.
- All linens are removed to be promptly washed and sanitized and replaced with fresh ones.
- High-touch surfaces such as our non-porous countertops, door knobs, light switches, etc. are disinfected throughout the day at regular intervals.
- Single-use tools and supplies such as files, buffers, gauze pads, etc. are promptly disposed of after use.
- Our implements and tools are high quality surgical steel that get sterilized in our hospital-grade autoclave after your service is complete.
- Hand sanitizing stations are placed strategically throughout the spa.
Our team is happy to answer any questions you may have.